banner

banner

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Your the Champion of Kirkwall, what will you do next??

So last night at like 2am I beat Dragon Age 2, 30hrs for such a awesome game, with alot of replay value.  The only this that has me pissed off is that like a week ago it went on sale like everywhere..anyway..

Stats:
Class: Rogue
Weapon: Dual Blade
Specializations: Assassin and Duelist
Complete time: About 30hrs


So the ending set it up perfectly for a Dragon Age 3, which I hope happens, there is so much they can do with the Universe they created, so I am excited to see what they do now.

Now it falls under what to do. do I go back and at least finish the main plot of Dragon Age Origins, or re-start Dragon Age 2 again. If I choose to restart 2 again, what class will I be..? I'm leaning towards a mage. because I just don't like the Warrior skills, and I perfer a little challenge in my game, warrior are easy, just smash everything.

Decisions..Decisions..also coming next week is my Dragon Age Origins vs Dragon Age 2..the life of a rogue, where I compare what being a Gray Warden Rogue and a Rogue Champion are like.

No comments:

Post a Comment