banner

banner

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Astro Empires

Astro Empires is a game I used to play then stopped then re-starting playing.

It is a free web based browser MMO. Were you start on a planet, you research tech, build ships, colonize on other planets, wage huge battles, join a guild and make some friends.

When your first starting out since you really can't do anything, it is the perfect game to "set and come back", while all the building and research clocks tick. But once you get going you find your self more addicted.

Now some people, as with all games take it way to seriously. Like missing sleep to set timers or make sure they attack someone as soon as they land. Me I am not that bad.

I play because I like that I don't have to keep a hawk like glare on it. And the people are really cool, if you find the right kind. Oh yah and it's free.

Check it out at www.astroempires.com.  Right now I am playing on "Juno" Server under the handle ZeroTime, if you want to see me there. And I will help you out getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment