banner

banner

Friday, March 11, 2011

Currently Playing

Right Now I am playing Dragon Age Orgins Ultimate Edition, it game with all the DLC installed.

I am a Elf Rogue dual blader. I am inside the fade dream world right now. But Took a break from the Main Story to play the DLC: Leliana's Song. So I could get the Free Armor, and so I didn't throw my controller at the TV because I kept dieing. Stupid mage mobs...

Anyway I started playing it after playing the demo for Dragon Age 2. So I got spolied by the skill system which I like more in DA 2. But DA: O is good as well.

I have no Idea how far I am into the main story but I am enjoying it so far. Great story, wonderful audio. Detailed so much you feel like you are there. I enjoy the open wide selection of customization of race..class..skills.

My few complaints are:
I hate games that let me customize my characters face, because I just suck at doing that.
How you can be totally out mobbed..you first 10.
Running away doesn't make enemies stop chasing you, like after 4 rooms..o.O

So far I am liking it..I'll talk more about it after I beat i more..

No comments:

Post a Comment