banner

banner

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dragon Age: Choices

SO when I beat Dragon Age 2 the first time, I was a Rogue and I sided with the Mages,(tiny spoiler)..so next time I am going to side with the Templars so I can get the Trophy and just see the other of the story.

So I am going to be a Mage and side with a Templar's, and if your a fan of the Dragon Age universe, you can see why that is funny,

But I am stuck stillf if I want to play 2 right away again for finish the main story of Orgins..I am leaning towards finishing Origins, so I can import a full save file..but just do the main story..Not Awakening or the 8 other fucking massive side quests, or at least the one's I still haven't done.

Any suggestions out there..?

P.S: Currently Listening to Ain't no rest for the wicked, By Cage the Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment