banner

banner

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories

So my friend was asking me my opinion if she should buy Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories which she saw for 6$ at a Gamestop.  I played and beat both sides on it, the only reason I played it is because you got to play as Riku, if it wasn't for that I would of waited and watched the video online.

Pros:
Bridges the Story between KH 1 and KH 2
Ties into 358/2 days
Get to play as Riku
GBA so you can take it with you, or download it on your Droid Phone
Got re-made as a PS2 game titled RE: Chain of Memories

Cons:
Only new story happened between floors or when you played as riku
You can watch the scenes online and save you the trouble
Stupid card based battle system, and not even the fun card game kind either

So if you are hardcore I would find it and buy it in some version, or download it in rom form and rock it out.  If you don't care, just google search it and you can find the videos and see all the important parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment