banner

banner

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3D in the palm of your hands

So the 3DS is coming out at the end of the month, and I am going to pre-order it, it is a gift to my self for my birthday. 

I am not usually one to get brand new Game Devices when the first come out, but Nintendo is usually good with not having issues on their systems, it's just their launch titles that usually suck hard. As in term with the 3DS, none of the titles interest me, but titles coming down the pipe line excite me.

Most note worth is Kingdom hearts 3D, and Harvest Moon 3D. Yes I am a huge Harvest moon fan, but thats for a different post.

So I traded in some games and my old DS to Amazon to put towards the cost of my new system.  I am also excited that I will be able to play Pokemon White finally..luckly in time to still get Vinici or however it's spelled.

I am just impatient, and I want it now. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment